Angola United Methodist Church - Map Location 19
The Angola United Methodist Church was built in 1889-1890 and dedicated May 7, 1890. The building has been remodeled several times, once following a fire in 1948. Additions were added in 1966 and 1994. One of the attractive features of the church is its beautiful stained glass windows, many of them original and all of which were gifts from friends of the church.
220 W. Maumee St. Angola