First Congregational Church of Christ - Map Location 18
The cornerstone of the First Congregational UCC was laid July 28, 1898 and the church was dedicated Feb. 18, 1900. The church is constructed of native stone and locally manufactured brick and is graced with stained glass windows on two sides. An educational addition was added in the 70’s.
314 W. Maumee St. Angola